Saturday 15 March 2014

Random Facts About Me

  1. Very shy
  2. Loner
  3. I have black wavy hair
  4. Dark brown eyed
  5. Never have boyfriend
  6. Used to wear braces
  7. O-typed blood

  8. Sucks at singing
  9. Good at writing and love it!
  10. Universal listener - I can listen to every genre of songs from country to hip hop but i prefer rockier sounds.
  11. Wearing glasses
  12. Directioner
  13. One Tree Hill is my fav tv show

  14. Sucks at drawing
  15. My favorite female singer is Taylor Swift, Hayley Williams, Amy Lee and Avril Lavigne
  16. My favorite male singer is Adam Levine, Enrique Iglesias and Niall Horan
  17. I have 5 siblings and I am the last one
  18. I love romance movies very much esp Titanic and The Notebook. 
  19. I also a huge fan of Harry Potter and The Hunger Games
  20. My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio 
  21. And my favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence
  22. Westlife, Backstreet Boys and 1D is my favorite boy band
  23. I have Diploma in Public Administration
  24. My first job is sales assistant at Hail Creation and Collection
  25. My favorite athlete is Cristiano Ronaldo and he is my imaginary bf
  26. I am a huge fan of football
  27. I love Manchester United

No comments:

Post a Comment