Thursday 19 December 2013

AM I A TRUE DIRECTIONER?

I am a directioner...but not to that point where I buy all of their songs and pay to watch their movie. I downloaded their songs illegally.ooppss....but recently, I tuned in to fly fm and there's a song played. I dont know what song was that and I dont even know who is the singer. But at some part I talked to myself, "this is like zayn's voice"... Then, I heard the other voice that sounded like louis'....and at the part "dont burn out" I knew exactly that was niall's voice...i listen until the end of the song and the radio announcer said something like this "a new song from 1 direction, through the dark bla...bla...bla..." I was so proud of myself because I can recognize their voices. wooohooo!!! I might not support them financially (i'm also need a financial support) but I will always support them morally... I mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment